RELEVANT SKILLSETS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• 5+ years developing digital multi-channel strategies for brands in both B2B and B2C sectors (e.g. Shred-it, Dyson & CNIB). This involved strategic planning, media planning & buying, mobile strategies, content strategies, search (paid & organic), social media and CRM strategies.
• 5+ years working in both e-commerce and non-transactional environments to
develop web-based acquisition, conversion and retention strategies for
companies with annual online revenues of $30 million+.
• 5+ years developing multi-channel measurement programs & revenue attribution models. I’ve developed web analytics frameworks and executive dashboards. I’ve used social media listening tools, website testing & optimization software and customer insight tools.
• 6+ years managing the development of websites for all sizes of business including multinational corporations. I have project managed the development of these applications from planning through to execution. Planning experience includes: requirements documentation, information architecture, personas and content plans.
• A key player in the development of the digital department of a Toronto based
advertising agency. During this process I oversaw the selection and relationship
management of preferred vendors for search (paid & organic), content management systems, email service providers, advertising networks, affiliate networks, ad serving companies, e-commerce frameworks, analytics, research and usability firms.
Specialties: Digital Marketing & Strategy, Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Email Marketing,
Inbound Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, Web
Development, Content Management, Blog Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Database Marketing & Personalization.